Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New Jersey dreaming:


February 19, 2006 - Here's a shot of the Jones Road overpass, the opposite view of the first shot in a previous post from the overpass. New Jersey seems so far away now. It was disturbingly familiar being there for over seven months, but that's what happens when you grow up in a place. I've taken to changes rather well. Odd considering I was diagnosed with a so-called "adjustment disorder" when I was younger. I always considered it a flaky diagnosis, but apparently real.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Everybody Out (20 Minute Loop)
2. Walk This Way (Aerosmith)
3. Begin the Beguine (Artie Shaw & His Orchestra)
4. Tevye's Dream ("Fiddler on the Roof")
5. The Drop (Peter Gabriel)
6. Ukhulum' Izindaba (Mahlathini & the Mahotella Queens)
7. I Am the Walrus (demo take) (The Beatles)
8. Lost, Dropped and Cancelled (Rainer Maria)
9. Sick of Me (Ani DiFranco)
10. Sulendro (Gender Wayang, Sukawati)

No comments: