Sunday, April 23, 2006

tweaking out the effect


March 28, 2006 - intersection of AiGuo and Roosevelt Road. These shots just weren't doing anything for me. Not that tweaking them out like this makes them OK. It just keeps me from getting bored.


Ketagalan Blvd. looking towards the Presidential Building. Sometimes I forget this is the capital of a country, but I think that's the equivalent of the White House. It's a small country.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. The Hem Around Us (Shannon Wright)
2. Aquaboogie (Parliament)
3. They're Playing My Song (His) ("They're Playing Our Song")
4. Koi wa Oatsuku (Southern All-Stars)
5. Cape May (Fonda)
6. Move On ("Sunday in the Park with George" - Sondheim)
7. Mama (live) (Genesis)
8. Fuck Me, Kitten (R.E.M.)
9. Grizabella, the Glamour Cat ("Cats")
10. Symphony No. 28, III. Menuetto (Allegretto) (Mozart)

No comments: