As rainy and cloudy as Taipei has been (and if this is the norm, I ain't stayin'), it's hard to have days with good enough light to shoot or want to shoot. So it was a rare day on April 19, probably after a long stretch of rain every day, when I shot over 10 frames with Bebe.
This is kind of the middle of the park.
Someone was feeling unusually clever designing this phone kiosk. Seriously, this is the height of creativity I've seen in Taiwan in terms of public design.
Amphitheater. It's a nice amphitheater, but I haven't seen used once for an event. Maybe in the Summer. Maybe if it stops raining. I've seen it used a lot for group dancing lessons and tai chi.
1. Celluloid Heroes (live) (The Kinks)
2. Four Minutes (Roger Waters)
3. Blind (Talking Heads)
4. Goodbye, Darlin' (Dreams Come True)
5. Psalmodies (Music of the Himalays & Nepal)
6. Precious Things (Tori Amos)
7. Symphony No. 1, IV. Finale (Adagio, Allegro Molto E Vivace) (Beethoven)
8. Glass House (Ani DiFranco)
9. Doll Is Mine (Blonde Redhead)
10. Ghosts In the Radio (Pretty Girls Make Graves)