Monday, October 16, 2006

classmate flashback


July 28, 2006 - Ah, Summer term. I hated that term. Why I continued hanging out with those people, I don't know. Well, yea, I do, and she's in this lomo. Fortunately, she's the only person I'm hanging out with this Fall term, but I'm thinking that's gotta end, too. Don't want the attachment, don't like the emotional pull and push.

This is at a Japanese restaurant on Yangkong Street, a quick shot that took Hyun Ae by surprise, as she didn't have time to put her fingers up in a V. I guess Naoya, across from her, was pretty cool, too. Just no connection.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Father Ruler King Computer (Echobelly)
2. It's Too Late (Carole King)
3. Helden (David Bowie)
4. Holiday (Madonna)
5. Heroes (live) (David Bowie)
6. Disarm (Smashing Pumpkins)
7. Happy Together (The Turtles)
8. Can't Get It Out of My Head (Electric Light Orchestra)
9. High Society (Enon)
10. Los Endos (live) (Genesis)

No comments: