Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Eastbound Train


August 5, 2006 - East side of Taipei, I think it might be called the Nangang (南港) area. It's by the Songshan Rail Station. That area is still a bit of a mystery to me. I ride out there and think "what do these people do?", "where do these people go?", "why do they need their own rail station (aside from Taipei Main Station)?".

People in guard boxes in Taiwan are very suspicious people and like to think they are important and wield some sort of power. There was one off to the left of this shot that I hadn't noticed and was eyeing me suspiciously. Who knows for what evil agenda I might be using these toy camera shots?

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Next to You ("Bounce" - Sondheim)
2. Leave This Off Your Fuckin' Charts (Public Enemy)
3. All I Want (Skunk Anansie)
4. Better Things (The Kinks)
5. What Do You Think? (The Sundays)
6. Bop Gun (Endangered Species) (Parliament)
7. Radio Gra (Unwound)
8. I Sleep Forever (+/-)
9. Aneurysm (Nirvana)
10. Superstarr (MC Solaar)

No comments: