Tuesday, October 10, 2006

good morning


July 10, 2006 - This is the morning after the World Cup, when for some stupid reason, my ex-classmates thought it would be a good idea to watch the game which aired at 2 in the morning. The things we end up doing when we don't think things through. Oh, my life. At least I got this shot on the Daan Park footbridge after taking a taxi home. I don't think I've been out this early since the few days after I arrived and was jetlagged. Taipei is nice in the morning, before the people come out.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. In the Light (Led Zeppelin)
2. Bee (The Sugarcubes)
3. Hazy Shade of Winter (The Bangles)
4. Aorta (100 Watt Smile)
5. Maximum Consumption (The Kinks)
6. Air (live) (Talking Heads)
7. You Like Me Too Much (The Beatles)
8. Ocean of Wine (Helium)
9. Melt the Guns (XTC)
10. Oddfellows Local 151 (R.E.M.)

2 comments:

joyce said...

sunset/sunrise pictures are my favorites. i never get sick of them. and this one is beee-u-tiful!

keauxgeigh said...

It was really beautiful that morning with Taipei 101 in the background, although the fisheye makes it look not-so-impressive.