Tuesday, November 28, 2006

back to Taipei


August 29, 2006 - a more distinct feature of the Kaohsiung skyline. That's the building that should have an observation deck. It doesn't. In fact, I think they are having trouble filling the building. I forget what my uncle said about it. We don't speak a common language, and he's a little bit nuts. I forget if it was something about Kaohsiung folk being provincial yokels and not liking being way up high.


September 1, 2006 - Back in Taipei, a variation of the sad bikes. Sad motor scooter. It was lying like this for a few days. That red and yellow paper I think is a police notice. It was blocking the sidewalk, so I think it got officially moved, unlike the previous sad motor scooter, which is still there.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Centrifuge (Rainer Maria)
2. One Half Laughing (The Aislers Set)
3. Medetai Medetai (Island version) (Rinken Band)
4. Kooks (David Bowie)
5. Outta Me Onto You (Ani DiFranco)
6. Slow Water (Peter Gabriel - "Birdy")
7. Untitled (Interpol)
8. Amourissima (Feist)
9. Cossack Dance from Mazzepa (Tchaikovsky)
10. You See Me Crying (Aerosmith)

No comments: