Sunday, January 28, 2007
Low light, hand-held long exposure, blurry shot
December 2, 2006 - Low light, hand-held long exposure, blurry shot inside the weekend jade market on Jian Guo Road (建國南路). Under the Jian Guo Expressway, during the weekdays, are parking garages. But on the weekends, for a couple of very long blocks, they are turned into a jade market, a flower market, and basically a flea market, although that term is unknown here. Really great to wander through and people watch.
December 6, 2006 - Low light, hand-held long exposure, blurry shot of the Shida night market. There are people in this shot, but the exposure is so long and the light is so low they are just ghostly wisps. I think I was braced against something, so there's a semblance of non-blurriness.
1. Off He Goes (Pearl Jam)
2. Wabogi Wamimi Lagisaimu (Pacific Island aboriginal)
3. Natural Disasters (Unwound)
4. Typical Situation (Dave Matthews Band)
5. Come Together (live) (Michael Hedges)
6. Ko-Ko (Charlie Parker's Re-Boppers)
7. The Heat (Peter Gabriel - "Birdy")
8. Few and Far Between (10,000 Maniacs)
9. Kuda Lumping (Javanese street musicians)
10. Pale (Kristin Hersh)