Wednesday, February 07, 2007
December 8, 2006 - The day after the campus tour, there was a student reception, also a very nice welcoming touch by the Taida program (and, not to put too fine a point on it, unheard of at Shida). I ducked out early to catch a movie in nearby Gongguan, and on my way I saw a bunch of bicyclists seemingly in a group, and riding around randomly with no particular destination. I think it was a small attempt at a Critical Mass. It was, after all, Friday afternoon.
December 12, 2006 - Royal Palms Boulevard, Taida campus. The library is that wee spot where the palms converge.
1. Motivators (A Tribe Called Quest)
2. Land of Confusion (live) (Genesis)
3. Jigsaw Youth (Bikini Kill)
4. Yo-Yo (The Kinks)
5. Full Moon, Empty Heart (Belly)
6. Not Now John (Pink Floyd)
7. Oyasumi no Uta (Dreams Come True)
8. San Jacinto (Peter Gabriel)
9. One Song for You (Sleater-Kinney)
10. Letter to a John (Ani DiFranco)