Sunday, March 18, 2007
low light flash shots
January 28, 2007 - Across the street from the northeast corner of Daan Forest Park on weekends are the Jianguo Holiday (Weekend) Jade Market and Flower Market. During the weekdays they're all car parks underneath the Jianguo Expressway. They run for several very long blocks, maybe about half a kilometer total. They're great for people watching if you can stand the crowds constantly nudging, rubbernecking, and bumping into you. Which I often can't.
Irises at the flower market.
1. Sexy S (Belly)
2. Giant Steps (Gary Willis)
3. I'm Still Here ("Follies" - Sondheim)
4. Grendel (Marillion)
5. Mother (Pink Floyd)
6. The Professional (Sleater-Kinney)
7. Tea in the Sahara (live) (The Police)
8. Talby (more or less live) (Pinback)
9. Pueblo Nuevo (Ruben Gonzalez - "Buena Vista Social Club")
10. Ice (Sarah McLachlan)