Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Taida Pot Farm


January 3, 2007 - This is on the Taida campus. They're growing stuff in a field on the Taida campus. That's pretty impressive. I wonder what department it's associated with. Botany? Agriculture? Genetics? Food Service? Pot?

When it rains and I can't ride my bike, the way it has been raining for the last three days straight since the semester began, one of my options to get to school is taking a bus that drops me off on Keelung Road, and then I walk along the road at the left. It's a shorter walk than from the MRT station, which is about a mile! Big campus.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Robbery, Assault & Battery (Genesis)
2. New Disco (live) (Mission of Burma)
3. Flight of the Cosmic Hippo (live) (Bela Fleck & the Flecktones)
4. Teen Age Riot (Sonic Youth)
5. Credit In the Straight World (Hole)
6. Ozone Baby (Led Zeppelin)
7. Temptation of Egg (Giant Sand)
8. Big Wave (Southern All-Stars)
9. My Name is Mud (Primus)
10. The Spring of Next Year ("Dear World")

No comments: