January 28, 2007 - I wonder what allows me to be so jaded to say that I never want to be in a wheelchair, with something stuck up my nose attached to a tank, being pushed around a park by a caretaker from another country or a child, grandchild, or other relative, trying to get as comfortable as my ailing physical manifestation will let me. Not to say anything about people who do, as far as I know, it's part of the life choice they made.
I'm not sure why, but I get a lot more blurry shots from the 2 than I did with Bebe. It's the same shutter mechanism, and I'm shooting the same way.
The northeast corner of Daan Forest Park. There's a playground, a sandbox and nice outdoor kiddie stage, so this section of park was obviously meant for families with children.
1. Flavor of the Month (Black Sheep)
2. It Couldn't Please Me More ("Cabaret")
3. I Won (The Sundays)
4. Excerpt from 'Lamplight Symphony' (live) (Kansas)
5. Rain Dogs (Tom Waits)
6. Celebration (Matsuri) (Shoukichi Kina & Champloose)
7. My I.Q. (live) (Ani DiFranco)
8. She's the One (Bruce Springsteen)
9. I Cannot Believe It's True (Phil Collins)
10. Kohaku no Tsuki (Dreams Come True)