Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Walk in the Park

Old:

January 28, 2007 - I wonder what allows me to be so jaded to say that I never want to be in a wheelchair, with something stuck up my nose attached to a tank, being pushed around a park by a caretaker from another country or a child, grandchild, or other relative, trying to get as comfortable as my ailing physical manifestation will let me. Not to say anything about people who do, as far as I know, it's part of the life choice they made.

I'm not sure why, but I get a lot more blurry shots from the 2 than I did with Bebe. It's the same shutter mechanism, and I'm shooting the same way.

Young:

The northeast corner of Daan Forest Park. There's a playground, a sandbox and nice outdoor kiddie stage, so this section of park was obviously meant for families with children.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Flavor of the Month (Black Sheep)
2. It Couldn't Please Me More ("Cabaret")
3. I Won (The Sundays)
4. Excerpt from 'Lamplight Symphony' (live) (Kansas)
5. Rain Dogs (Tom Waits)
6. Celebration (Matsuri) (Shoukichi Kina & Champloose)
7. My I.Q. (live) (Ani DiFranco)
8. She's the One (Bruce Springsteen)
9. I Cannot Believe It's True (Phil Collins)
10. Kohaku no Tsuki (Dreams Come True)

No comments: