Thursday, April 26, 2007
February 18, 2007 - Kaohsiung, Taiwan. New Years night market down the street from my uncle's building.
A Fisheye 2 experiment - low light, using the multiple exposure feature where you can reset the shutter without advancing the frame. I don't know how many exposures are on this frame, but not enough. That makes sense. With the shutter speed at 1/100, you have to take quite a lot of frames to add enough light to make a low light shot come out. I don't think there are more than 5 or 6 exposures on this frame. Definitely not enough.
1. Beyond Belief (Elvis Costello & the Attractions)
2. Ramble On (Led Zeppelin)
3. Fuckin' Up (live) (Pearl Jam)
4. Someday, Lasting, Serenade ("Haibane Renmei")
5. Moonlight Story (Princess Princess)
6. Sambita (Kinky)
7. Noise (The Kinks)
8. Bootzilla (Bootsy Collins)
9. Koku-Reibo (Judo Notomi)
10. Could I Leave You? ("Follies" - Sondheim)