Friday, August 10, 2007
June 17, 2007 - Jinshan, Taiwan. Leave it to me to visit a monastery and be impressed by the gigantic air-conditioners. They presumably cool the structures in the background, which are only the top floors of the main visitation buildings. On the left is the main Buddha hall, I think.
I have a thing about bells. It must mean something, yo. This is the main temple bell.
1. David Watts (The Kinks)
2. Symphony No. 39, II. Andante Con Moto (Mozart)
3. You Rascal You (Django Reinhardt)
4. Waking the Witch (Kate Bush)
5. Stoicism (Shiina Ringo)
6. Might (Modest Mouse)
7. Street Fighting Man (The Rolling Stones)
8. Shadowtime (Siouxsie & the Banshees)
9. Out Like a Light (764-HERO)
10. Fly Me to the Moon (B-22A Type TV Version - "Neon Genesis Evangelion")