Thursday, November 08, 2007

Finally From New Jersey


July 27, 2007 - But I didn't sneeze! Fort Lee, NJ. Probably my favorite New Jersey lomo.


This is my elementary school! It's so little compared to how I remembered it, and not just because it's in fisheye. Oh, the rotten childhood memories. Never want to do that again. Never want to put anyone through that. I guess there were some good ones in there, too. I liked band. I played tromb-b-bone until I started playing bass, and then the music director formed a Stage Band to *ahem* accomodate me. It was probably more of an excuse for him to jam, but it was fun.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Even Better Than the Real Thing (U2)
2. Palladium (Weather Report)
3. White Ashes (Peter Gabriel - "OVO")
4. Jelly Belly (Smashing Pumpkins)
5. The Audience is Listening (Steve Vai)
6. Everything But Blue (Nokko)
7. Down And Out (Genesis)
8. Tradition (Stanley Clarke)
9. Dirt (live) (Mission of Burma)
10. Morning Glory (Versus)

No comments: