Friday, November 30, 2007

美術館 - Kaohsiung Fine Arts Museum


September 21, 2007 - Self portrait. Or not. That's me behind the flash reflection. The Fine Arts Museum is the red brick in the back. I haven't gone in to see any exhibits yet. I actually haven't even been to the Taipei Fine Arts Museum! I don't know what's wrong with me. The admission is cheap enough. I have a feeling the museums in Kaohsiung are nothing to write home about. They all seem to be really small, or strange topic-wise. Sewage Museum. Film Archive Museum.


I'm pretty sure this is a lotus pond. I think I've been mistaking lily ponds for lotus ponds. Lotii are thrust in the air among dead and decaying leaves. I was leaning way over at the edge of the water to shoot this.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Mari In Love (The Pugs)
2. A Remark You Made (Weather Report)
3. Long Knives (live) (Rainer Maria)
4. Show Me The Way (live) (Peter Framptom)
5. My Adidas (Versus)
6. Riding the Scree (Genesis)
7. Mr. Walker (Renie) (Wes Montgomery)
8. Head South (Modest Mouse)
9. Bullet With Butterfly Wings (Smashing Pumpkins)
10. Obstacle 1 (Interpol)

No comments: