Sunday, January 06, 2008
November 12, 2007 - Taipei, along the Keelung River. I think this is the back of a shop that makes Buddha statues. I was out on a 30 mile riverside bikeway ride (read: perfectly flat!). I think this was like 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Even though Taiwan is closer to the equator than most of the U.S., afternoon light fades pretty quickly.
Same ride on the return half. Nice afternoon light, I held the exposure for a few seconds or else the dark parts would be too dark. It also got the sunset color nicely.
1. Substitute (live) (The Who)
2. Canary (Liz Phair)
3. Little Boy (Sakura)
4. Jump In the River (Sinead O'Connor)
5. Black With N.V. (No Vision) (Black Sheep)
6. Offline PK (more or less live) (Pinback)
7. The Earth Died Screaming (Tom Waits)
8. Lovely (reprise) ("A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" - Sondheim)
9. Three Boats Down from the Candy (Marillion)
10. Don't Forget to Dance (live) (The Kinks)