Tuesday, September 02, 2008


April 12, 2008 - Wow, this is the next consecutive frame from the previous post. A whole month between shots. That's so sad. And I didn't even start work until the beginning of April. What was I even doing then? I'm still working on the second roll of this year. That's even sadder. I didn't even stop sleeping until the end of May.

East side of the Raohe Night Market street in Songshan District, where there's an apparently popular Taoist temple.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Drain You (Nevermind)
2. La Guerre Est Finie (Pizzicato Five)
3. The Goldberg Variations, #17 (J.S. Bach)
4. Democratic Circus (Talking Heads)
5. Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! (Take 7) (The Beatles - Anthology)
6. Panama (Van Halen)
7. Morning Sprite (Chick Corea Akoustic Band)
8. Caught A Lite Sneeze (Tori Amos)
9. Harbor Wind (Keiko Matsui)
10. Woman (John Lennon)

2 comments:

joyce said...

still having trouble sleeping? so am i! haha, but i have a good excuse, what with carrying around 30 extra lbs in my belly! lol... :P

very cool shot btw.

Anonymous said...

thanks! actually several people have since mentioned they've started having sleeping problems. I'm taking credit for it - the power of suggestion, bringing out their subconscious issues. Unfortunately, I think you can take credit for yours. Wishing you the best with that, btw.