Thursday, November 03, 2005

curves ahead...


October 21, 2005 - I actually just shot this same scene today, but I stopped today to shoot it. Something catchy about the curved road and the curved road sign. I was closer to it today, I think. It's hard to tell distances with the fisheye. 23 mph! That's a nutty speed to be taking a lomo, but I'm sure I wasn't concentrating on the speed or the shot, just on not crashing or dropping the camera. Maybe I was a little fatigued today, but after I stopped to take the shot, I couldn't get momentum back up again for the next 4 miles on this stretch of road. Lesson: don't stop to take lomos.

current sounds (last 10 songs on iTunes shuffled):
1. Under My Thumb (Rollings Stones)
2. Living With the Dreaming Body (J Church)
3. Texas Flood (Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble)
4. Six to Four (George Benson)
5. Manatsu no Kajitsu (Southern All-Stars)
6. Piano Quintet in Gm, op. 57, 1st Movement (Shostakovich)
7. Norwegian Wood (demo) (The Beatles)
8. Doughnut Song (Tori Amos)
9. Yesterday is Here (live) (Tom Waits)
10. Caldonia (B.B. King)

Oh, I have 8880 songs in my iTunes library.

No comments: