Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pre-peak

Is it not all about Autumn colors these days?

This is the town water tower that I pass on my ride on the north side of town. It's right near the ball fields where Little League is played. I never understood how these water towers work. This is a town of good little girls and boys, so I've never heard of or been involved in any stories involving sneaking in and climbing this tower. But now that I think of it... It's not too late to be a juvenile delinquent, is it?

Even though it's all about color these days, these shots are from just before peak started. Whatever that means. Definite color, but still plenty of green as of last Friday:

October 28, 2005 - Riding up Route 9W.

current sounds (last 10 songs on iTunes):
1. One (U2)
2. Far From the Home I Love (Fiddler on the Roof)
3. Red (Mission of Burma)
4. IV. Wie lieblich sind deine Wohnungen (Brahms Requiem)
5. Force Ten (Rush)
6. Haole Redux (Seam)
7. Signal to Noise (Peter Gabriel)
8. Downer (Nirvana)
9. The Old Gumbie Cat (Cats)
10. Blue Angel (Marillion)

I knew there was risk in doing this - revealing the embarassing things I have in iTunes. Like Lloyd-Weber's awful stuff.

No comments: