Sunday, January 01, 2006

More past roll revisits:

I wondered if there were any other lomo shots from past rolls that I missed. There were!


October 6, 2005 - 168th Street in Manhattan. My sister-in-law's sister had a weekly DVD screening since she got this fab flat screen TV. Passing the parking garage next to her building, I whipped out Bebe and shot.

And two of the George Washington Bridge from October 9:


I like the shadow/reflection of the bridge on the water.

shuffled on iTunes:
1. Well, Well, Well (live) (John Lennon)
2. Rescue Me (Madonna)
3. Lilydale (10,000 Maniacs)
4. Sweet is the Night (ELO)
5. Anti-Western (Camera Obscura)
6. Message in a Bottle (live) (The Police)
7. Capri Pants (Bikini Kill)
8. Nostalgia (Archers of Loaf)
9. The Rhythm (XTC)
10. Broken Radio (Rainer Maria)

No comments: