Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dated pics.

Oy, this will really date how long ago these lomos are from.

Driving across the George Washington Bridge. I know I have other shots like this, and likely to have more shots like this, but I can't help it. As long as they prohibit camera use on bridge, I'm going to keep wanting to use my camera on the bridge.


We were driving to Peggy's on the upper west side. She was cooking:

Straight scan.

For Thanksgiving:

poor bird.

current soundtrack:
1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (Queen)
2. She's Gone (Hall and Oates)
3. Giant Steps (alternate take) (John Coltrane)
4. Concrete Jungle (live) (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
5. Cowboy Dan (Modest Mouse)
6. Autopilot (Seam)
7. Napoleon (live) (Ani DiFranco)
8. Spies in Love (Princess Princess)
9. Going Under (extended version) (Marillion)
10. (Reach Out) I'll Be There (The Four Tops)

2 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Why do they prohibit camera use on the bridge, and how do they enforce it?

keauxgeigh said...

It's for post-9/11 security reasons, even though there's no evidence that photography is integral for a terrorist attack on a target, and no evidence that preventing photography will prevent an attack on a target. I'm sorry, even allowing for valid security measures, the prohibition on photography is simply bone-headed, and therefore not really surprising.

They "enforce" it by stationing workers in the towers. I've never heard of anyone being stopped on the GWB, but I have on the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. Those cases were all digital and the people stopped were willing to let the authorities view the pictures taken. I don't know what they would do in regard to film photography.