Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My door


Real quickie lomo. A nothing shot. The hall outside my room. I ruined the shot with the flash. The afternoon sun was making my room glow. It would have been neat without the flash, even though everything in the foreground wouldn't be visible. This was the last frame on the roll, too. I just got another roll processed to get into tomorree. The shadow on the lower right is the shadow of the lens barrel. Another reason to avoid using the flash.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Rudy (live) (Supertramp)
2. The Rhythm Method (drum solo) (Rush)
3. Duchess (Genesis)
4. Fake Plastic Trees (Radiohead)
5. Looking For Water (David Bowie)
6. Check Your Mind (Idiot Box)
7. Tiny Cities Made of Ashes (Modest Mouse)
8. I Hear the Rain (Violent Femmes)
9. Love --> Building on Fire (live)(Talking Heads)
10. The House is Rockin' (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)

No comments: