Saturday, January 14, 2006
Ride-by Shooting: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Well, there's not much to shoot in this town. Once I drive up Palisade Ave., I turn right on Summit St. If you look closely at the end of the road, it just sort of disappears. That's because it drops off into a nice downhill.
Well, you can't really tell from a lomo that this is downhill. Sorta, maybe. You can see it level off at the bottom. It was recently paved and I end my bike rides going down this hill. Nothing grander than zipping down a hill on a newly paved road. But it's not that steep and not that long and the fastest I've been able to reach is maybe 39 mph, pedaling hard.
1. Go For It! (Dreams Come True)
2. Shine-O-Myte (Rag Popping) (Bootsy Collins)
3. An Ode to No One (Smashing Pumpkins)
4. Few and Far Between (10,000 Maniacs)
5. Mending King (Three Mile Pilot)
6. Slippery People (live) (Talking Heads)
7. Come Into (Enon)
8. Ladybird (XTC)
9. Julia (The Beatles)
10. Pushing the Buttons (Modest Mouse)