My sister-in-law's sister (or my brother's sister-in-law), Peggy, cooking up a storm. The light leak is because this is the first frame on the roll. She's a high-power lawyer who used to prosecute war criminals in the Hague. If I had known her when she did that, I would have begged her to be her
Cheese and wine. And a lovely fruit tree.
Poor ex-living thing. At least it's for a good cause. When people die, we don't feed anything. Usually.
1. Sweet Charity ("Sweet Charity")
2. Why Don't We Do It In the Road? (The Beatles)
3. Movin' Out (Koji's Song) (Billy Joel)
4. Thrilla in Manila (The National Joy Band)
5. Please Do Not Go (Violent Femmes)
6. Do You Think It's Alright? (The Who)
7. Angel (Echobelly)
8. Aku Rela Kau Behagia (Javanese street musicians)
9. Corporal Clegg (Pink Floyd)
10. Badlands (Bruce Springsteen)