Thursday, January 19, 2006
We call it "Winter"
This wasn't today, but you get the basic idea.
I just realized the frame counter on Bebe isn't working, so the end of the current roll of film will come as a special surprise one of these days. Joy.
1. You're In a Bad Way (Saint Etienne)
2. Play Dead (Versus)
3. Hateful (The Clash)
4. Seven Stones (Genesis)
5. So This Is Love (George Benson)
6. Tali Lama (Victor Wooten)
7. Exit Music (For A Film) (Radiohead) I wonder how many filmmakers asked Radiohead to use this piece as exit music for a film, but were turned down being told that it's the title of a song, not a descriptive of the song, and using the song as a descriptive would cheapen it. That's what I would have said, and I would have called them "wankers".
8. Nostalgic for Nothing (J Church)
9. Andy Warhol (David Bowie) "hol" as in "holes", not "hall"
10. Giyopela Omudou ("Betel Nuts" compilation)