Saturday, February 04, 2006

Fifth Avenue


December 28, 2005 - post-Christmas hanging out with my brother's in-laws in New York. My brother's in-laws are awesome. They've been great to me and they've been so helpful to me in various things since my brother married into their family that I don't know what I'd be doing if he hadn't!

Fifth Avenue was really crowded, not surprisingly. It was a miracle that we were all able to stay together. I just held up Bebe and shot.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Shim Shime Panima Jyales (Himalayan/Nepalese music)
2. Rockaria! (Electric Light Orchestra)
3. Right ("They're Playing Our Song")
4. Twilight Alehouse (Genesis)
5. Black and Blue (Edie Brickell & New Bohemians)
6. It Takes Two (Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston)
7. 76th Star (Rebecca)
8. Here is the News (Electric Light Orchestra)
9. Dragonhead (Throwing Muses)
10. Mofo (U2)

No comments: