Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shida Road


February 23, 2006 - I have this one last shot before I run out of Taipei shots, but I'm almost done with the next roll. This is the first lomo frame I took in Taipei when I went out walking and exploring on my first day. But as you can see, it was dark and overcast and not much to look at. It has largely been overcast like this ever since I got here.

Further on up this road is the popular Shida night market, which gets crowded with students and foreigners since Shida University is right there, along with its language center (which I'm attending).

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Dizzy Miss Lizzy (The Beatles)
2. June (Camper Van Beethoven)
3. One Love/People Get Ready (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
4. Jigsaw Youth (Bikini Kill)
5. From My Window (Keiko Matsui)
6. The End (The Doors)
7. Omegaman (The Police)
8. A Very Nice Man ("Carnival")
9. Breathe (Pink Floyd)
10.Spock On (Miss Gloria) (The Pugs)

No comments: