Thursday, March 09, 2006

Shida University


March 3, 2006 - This is where I'm studying. The building on the right is the languages building. The building on the left is the main library for the university. I don't know if foreign language students have access to the main library, but I wouldn't mind going in and looking around. It's looks like a pretty cool building. It's a weird D shaped building.

This was probably the first blue sky I had seen in over the one week I had been there. I guess it is supposed to be Winter, with monsoon season coming up. So I hear.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Cross the Street (Versus)
2. Baby I Love Your Way (Big Mountain)
3. Heathaze (Genesis)
4. Technopolis (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
5. The Plan (live) (Built to Spill)
6. Dance Song 97 (Sleater-Kinney)
7. Hide Away (live) (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
8. Maximum Consumption (The Kinks)
9. High (The Cure)
10. It's So Hard (live) (John Lennon)

No comments: