Monday, May 01, 2006

Taipei 101


April 1, 2006 - Exactly a month ago. Taipei 101, currently the tallest building in the world, is not done justice in the fisheye view. I'm sure there is a cool fisheye view, I just haven't found it.



iTunes soundtrack:
1. I'm So Tired (The Beatles)
2. Slow Marimbas (live) (Peter Gabriel)
3. Scoff (Nirvana)
4. Big Black Mariah (live) (Tom Waits)
5. She Chameleon (demo) (Marillion)
6. Don't Pull It Down ("Hair")
7. Fantasies Come True ("Avenue Q")
8. In Or Out (live) (Ani DiFranco)
9. Monsoon (Enon)
10. Solitude (Ella Fitzgerald)

3 comments:

joyce said...

man, i guess they weren't really going for "discreet" eh? hahaha, that thing just looks a bit outta place.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Still looks big to me man.

keauxgeigh said...

haha, I was just gazing at it today from school and thinking how, yea, it does stick out of the urbanscape like...any number of metaphors, and definitely BIG.