Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Two More of Mongkok
May 15, 2006 - Funky pastel coloured buildings lining a street market. I haven't figured out if Hong Kong refers only to the island of Hong Kong, or if it includes the greater Hong Kong area, including part of the Asian continent that borders mainland China. Mongkok is on that bit of land, which immediatly across from Hong Kong is called Kowloon. Don't quote me on that, though.
Pedestrian footbridge that covers an extensive part of street in Mongkok. Very useful for getting perspective.
1. I Hope You're Happy Now (Elvis Costello & the Attractions)
2. Just Like U Said It Would B (Sinead O'Connor)
3. For You Blue (The Beatles)
4. 4:37 A.M. (Arabs With Knives & West German Skies) (Roger Waters)
5. Take the Long Way Home (live) (Supertramp)
6. Pasibutbut (David Darling & the Wulu Bunun)
7. Bigtime Sensuality (Bjork)
8. Breakthru (Queen)
9. You Know What I Mean (Phil Collins)
10. Stratford-On-Guy (Liz Phair)