Thursday, October 19, 2006

ride-by shooting


July 30, 2006 - Danshuei Riverside Bikeway. At the end of the second day of extended riding (for Taipei, at least), my knee was killing and I needed to rest. At least I was in familiar territory, near Taipei Main Station, and not god who knows where on the bikeway system. Taipei Main Station isn't a stone's throw from where I live, but it was manageable at a limping pace. If one could limp on a bicycle, I was doing it.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Believo! (Enon)
2. The Plan (live) (Built to Spill)
3. There Is a Sucker Born Ev'ry Minute ("Barnum")
4. Matchmaker, Matchmaker ("Fiddler on the Roof")
5. You Must Meet My Wife ("A Little Night Music")
6. What You Don't Know About Women ("City of Angels")
7. All That Jazz ("Chicago")
8. Nothing ("A Chorus Line")
9. How the Other Half Lives ("Thoroughly Modern Millie")
10. If My Friends Could See Me Now ("Sweet Charity")

No comments: