August 4, 2006
Xindian River. Having a bike is great for a Friday afternoon getaway down the riverside. Especially when relationships are cooling down with classmates, and you need to get away from them.
There's my $10 second bike under that tree. I haven't found anywhere indoors where I can practice shakuhachi, so I usually end up in the park across the street from my apartment to practice. I often take my shakuhachi when I head to the riverside bikeways, but when I ride, I tend to just ride. But sometimes I find a nice place to stop to blow a few notes.
1. Crime of the Century (Supertramp)
2. Vocal Shrapnel (Archers of Loaf)
3. Torokel Lady (Bubble Gum Brothers)
4. Break It Up (Rocket From the Crypt)
5. One Million (Versus)
6. Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer (Nat King Cole)
7. The Game (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)
8. Perfect Sunset (Vytas Nagisetty)
9. Something Just Broke ("Assassins" - Sondheim)
10. A Cure (Blonde Redhead)