Monday, October 23, 2006

what a lomo recalls


August 2, 2006 - Starbucks, Ximending section of Taipei. Summer memory from this last frame on this roll. My hanging out with a certain Korean classmate has had many inexplicable, probably manipulated, crests and troughs. It's a manic relationship. This was the end of a crest if I remember correctly, ending one of the periods where we hung out too much - almost all of our spare time. We were in Ximending because she had just gotten her Alien Residency Card (ARC) from the main police station there. I bought a new backpack there.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Daughter's Down (20 Minute Loop)
2. Bitter Suite (Marillion)
3. Who Can I Be Now? (David Bowie)
4. Jump for Joy (Duke Ellington)
5. The Bell (Mary Timony)
6. Thinka 'Bout It (Paris)
7. Piano Concerto No. 2, I. Maestoso (Chopin)
8. Robbery, Assault & Battery (Genesis)
9. The Prince of Humbug ("Barnum")
10. Union Square (Tom Waits)

No comments: