Wednesday, November 22, 2006
August 26, 2006 - Lotus Lake, in the northern section of Kaohsiung where I haven't been to that much. It was after Summer term ended, and several classmates headed down south with me since they could stay at my uncle's place. Fall term just ended, so I'm exactly three months behind on posting.
So yea, I was social with classmates, the few that I actually liked. Pierre went back to France after this trip, and we're keeping in touch through email. Takako fell off my radar during Fall term. Different classes, different schedules, no opportunities. Hyun Ae and I continued to hang out for about half of Fall term, and then it got weird, we went to lunch every day and it was feeling like it was too much a habit, so I stopped it. We've only been meeting up if someone makes an effort, and next term I'm switching schools.
1. 1985 (Archers of Loaf)
2. The Hut on Hen's Legs (Baba Yaga)/The Great Gate of Kiev (Mussorgsky - "Pictures at an Exhibition")
3. Sea Girl (Versus)
4. A Kind of Magic (Queen)
5. Noah's Dove (10,000 Maniacs)
6. Sunday (Helium)
7. Class ("Chicago")
8. William's Cut (Kristin Hersh)
9. State of Confusion (live) (The Kinks)
10. Ulvi (Kudsi Erguner - "Passion Sources")