and not to put too fine a point on the perpetual gloom that is Taipei weather:
August 16, 2006 - Shida Road area. This is off Shida Road in the opposite direction from the night market street (Longguan Street), where probably the best and most authentic Korean restaurant is. The brick building is one of the buildings of Shida University.
August 22, 2006 - Where the previous shot is south of Shida University, this shot is north, walking to Yong Kang "snack" street. It's our alternative place to eat when we're tired of the Shida Road area. But there's so much in the Shida area that only one day at a time do we go to Yong Kang street.
1. At Last (Etta James)
2. I'd Rather Be With You (Bootsy Collins)
3. Little Tonka's Dance (Travis Terry)
4. Reel (Throwing Muses)
5. Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict (Pink Floyd)
6. Fugue in G Minor "The Little" (J.S. Bach)
7. Drive Dead Slow (Sahara Hotnights)
8. Rain Dogs (Tom Waits)
9. Kayleigh (live) (Marillion)
10. Chinbotsusen no Monkey Girl (Dreams Come True)