Saturday, December 09, 2006

New York, New York, it's a helluv town


October 10, 2006 - U.S. East Coast trip. The reason I decided to go to the U.S. in October was because my uncle was going, and he's been really nice to me in Taiwan, so I thought it would be a nice gesture to take him around. I had to go to the U.S. anyway at some point for visa reasons. This shot is at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in Central Park. Unfortunately, this is the only lomo I have in the museum, as I've mentioned, Bebe is not so good indoors and in low light. It's in one of the Asia themed rooms, as you can see at the bottom the Asian type tiles replicating a roof.


Afterwards we went to the Empire State Building. This is looking northwest at the East River and off to Long Island.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Brothers and Sisters (Blur)
2. Tame (The Pixies)
3. Larks Tongue in Aspic, Part 2 (King Crimson)
4. Assata's Song (Paris)
5. The Power of Equality (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
6. Queen Bitch (David Bowie)
7. Ramble On Rose (The Grateful Dead)
8. Beautiful Ones (Suede)
9. Taste of You (Echobelly)
10. Scarecrow People (XTC)

No comments: