Thursday, December 07, 2006

Philadelphia I


October 8, 2006 - Trip back to the U.S. in October. It wasn't until I got to Philly to visit one of my brothers that I found chromogenic black & white film for my SLR, so it wasn't until then that I also bought color film for Bebe. I found Kodak BW400CN at Rite-Aid of all places. I crossed the street and straight away loaded both cameras. This is the film advance frame at the beginning of the roll. There were two guys in that car. Probably doing drugs. On a Sunday morning.


Chestnut Street? Walnut Street? It's a short walk from my brother's condo to U of P, where they both work at the hospital.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Samba de Orfeu (Ray Anthony - ultralounge)
2. Someday You Will Be Loved (Death Cab for Cutie)
3. Symphony No. 9, III. Adagio molto e cantabile (Beethoven)
4. Dirty Movies (Van Halen)
5. The Man Who Loved the Earth/The Hand that Sold Shadows (Peter Gabriel - "OVO")
6. Dirty Fingernails (Modest Mouse)
7. Home is Anywhere You Hang Your Head (Elvis Costello & the Attractions)
8. Still Water (The Four Tops)
9. Twentieth Century Fox (The Doors)
10. So What? ("Cabaret")

No comments: