Tuesday, December 26, 2006

street shooting in the 101 area


November 4, 2006 - Roller girls handing out leaflets. I guess I could've gotten closer in for a shot, but I wasn't quite sure how good they were on those roller blades.


I actually re-crossed the street to shoot the wall of people coming the other way. The second time through is never the same. Really, the first time crossing I thought I was going to be hit by a tsunami of people. I just didn't have Bebe ready, and timing is harder than it looks! Especially since I wanted as few people who were coming from the same direction as me in the shot.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Spirits in the Material World (The Police)
2. Southern Man (Neil Young)
3. Get Off My Cloud (The Rolling Stones)
4. Bulldog Baby (Echobelly)
5. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Beatles - Anthology)
6. Tom Sawyer (Rush)
7. Symphony No. 40, II. Andante (Mozart)
8. Twilight Alehouse (Genesis)
9. Factor 41 (Sleeper)
10. Dai-Bosatsu (Watazumi Doso Roshi - shakuhachi)

No comments: