Saturday, February 24, 2007

and back across the river...


December 23, 2006 - Taking the ferry back from Bali to Danshuei, I wanted to see if a fisheye lomo of just water would be as boring as it sounded. Kinda.


Ferry arriving at Danshuei. I thought I was on the wrong side of the ferry to catch a shot, but then it swung around and there was the pier.


By late afternoon, Danshuei was crowded as it usually is, and I did what I usually do when caught in a crowd that is hard to get through. I shoot it.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Violet (Hole)
2. Season Cycle (XTC)
3. Maneater (Hall & Oates)
4. Voices Inside My Head (The Police)
5. Drive Dead Slow (Sahara Hotnights)
6. Outside the Wall (live) (Pink Floyd)
7. Loving You (Yuko Hara)
8. Ventilator Blues (The Rolling Stones)
9. Flotsam & Jetsam (Peter Gabriel)
10. Lovesong (The Cure)

No comments: