Saturday, February 10, 2007

and more Taida campus!


December 15, 2006 - No idea what this is, but it was such a shock of bright orange on a(nother) gloomy, rainy day. These might have something to do with sciences. Taida is Taiwan's leading university, so a good deal of research in all fields goes on here. My imagination thought it might be something for marine sciences. I'm pretty sure the atomic research building is elsewhere.


December 12, 2006 - Royal Palms Drive, looking at the main library. This is an attractive view to make it a default shot, but I'm not sure there would be enough different from shot to shot to make it interesting. In case I do, I did mark a location to make sure I took it from the same place. It's on the road where the surface switches from concrete to asphalt.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Kipenda Roho (Orchestre Super Matimila & Remmy Ongala)
2. Leslie (764-HERO)
3. Indiscipline (King Crimson)
4. Assata's Song (Paris)
5. Cool Water (Talking Heads)
6. Just Blues (Kenwood Dennard)
7. Sick Again (Led Zeppelin)
8. Floyd the Barber (Nirvana)
9. Free ("A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" - Sondheim)
10. Diary of a Madman (Ozzy Osbourne)

No comments: