Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Days and NIghts


December 30, 2006 - Ah, now I remember what yesterday's shot was. It only lasted that day because I subsequently forgot, but I was thinking of taking random riding shots to document ordinary Taipei on bike. Actually, I think I might have done it one other day, which explains some random shots on the next roll or so.

This is Zhongshan district, an over-the-shoulder shot back at the Shin Mitsukoshi building by Taipei Main Station.

And more Ximending night shots, same as before, opening the shutter for several seconds while trying to hold the camera still.

Not sure if there is a rear curtain flash on this or if those folks were just standing still for as long as I was shooting. Doesn't look like flash.



iTunes soundtrack:
1. I Only Said (My Bloody Valentine)
2. Just Like U Said It Would B (Sinead O'Connor)
3. Funkentelechy (Parliament Funkadelic)
4. The Knife (remixed) (Genesis)
5. Communication Breakdown (Led Zeppelin)
6. Welcome to Kanagawa ("Pacific Overtures" - Sondheim)
7. The Contents of Lincoln's Pockets (Rainer Maria)
8. (Love is Like) Heat Wave (Martha Reeves & the Vandellas)
9. 3 Inch Horses, 2 Faced Monsters (Modest Mouse)
10. Dense Beasts (David Byrne - "The Catherine Wheel")

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the pic with the sky & clouds. It's brilliant. I've always like a nice blue sky with many fluffy white clouds =P