Tuesday, February 20, 2007
trolley trolley trolley get your adverbs here
December 21, 2006 - Trolley madness in Hong Kong.
Or trolley love. Hong Kong is a place that has to take vertical seriously. If you make one level of something, you have to consider having two levels of that thing.
Shanghai style wonton noodles. Late afternoon light means it's time to head back to the travel agency to pick up my passport. But only after a snack of Shanghai style wonton noodles.
1. Namida to Tatakatteru (Dreams Come True)
2. 1984 (live) (David Bowie)
3. In Buddy's Eyes ("Follies" - Sondheim)
4. Huayrasan (Sukay - Andean pan flute)
5. Collideascope (Dukes of Stratosphear)
6. Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car (U2)
7. Bush Killa (Hellraiser Remix) (Paris)
8. Speakin' O' Bob (National Joy Band)
9. Funnelhead (Archers of Loaf)
10. Another Satellite (XTC)