Sunday, February 11, 2007

goodbye to all that


December 16, 2006 - Daan Park footbridge, intersection of Heping East Road and XinSheng South Road. I return the keys to my old apartment today. I haven't found my new "default" shots around Jingmei yet.

As long as I'm up in my old neighborhood today, I get to meet with . . . oh, I don't think I've been chronicling that bit of drama here. It's just that several weeks ago, my best friend announced she was going back to Korea, but now it might be that she can stay. She writes all her text messages in Chinese so I can never be sure I understand her quite right, but I'll find out today.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. National Health (The Kinks)
2. Nothing Compares 2 U (Sinead O'Connor)
3. Kaila Speaks (Victor Wooten)
4. Alicia's Song (The Aislers Set)
5. Love For Sale (Talking Heads)
6. Stroking the Moon (Deadweight)
7. My Sky (Idiot Box)
8. Pilcher's Squad (Primus)
9. Another Hundred People ("Company" - Sondheim)
10. Ailes Grises ("Haibane Renmei")

No comments: