Thursday, February 08, 2007

library interior


December 12, 2006 - Taida main library. It's about time I said something not so good about Taida. If I had to complain about something, I would point out that the carrel situation isn't the best. This here is pretty good. There's someone immediately to my left, and someone immediately to my right, but at least the partitions are reasonable. There are too many places to study in the library where there aren't partitions, and it's just uncomfortable being that close to a stranger. Furthermore, there aren't enough carrels in the library. I often made it a point to go at low volume times in hopes of finding a comfortable place to study. Otherwise I would relegate myself to a couch, which there are plenty of.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Too Happy (Edith Frost)
2. Indian Song (Elastica)
3. Can You Hear Me? (David Bowie)
4. Bumpo (Archers of Loaf)
5. Wet Blanket (Metric)
6. Dance the Night Away (Van Halen)
7. I'm Nothing Without You ("City of Angels")
8. Say Goodbye (Throwing Muses)
9. Sometime (Sweet Honey in the Rock)
10. Neo Geo (Ryuichi Sakamoto)

No comments: