Thursday, March 22, 2007
in with the new...
February 12, 2007 - My new apartment, not too much of a departure from my old apartment. I guess I've gotten as much used to it as I will at this point. Which is to say I have a comfortable existence, but wouldn't stay if an opportunity to leave came up. Still, I wouldn't go back to my old apartment, either. The improvements in this apartment clearly outweigh misgivings about moving.
February 13, 2007 - Xindian Riverside bikeway. I take this to school everyday. I get on the bikeway system on the Jingmei River, but it meets the Xindian River pretty soon. I ride no more than 3 km before I get off at the Gongguan entry way, then it's probably another kilometer to get to campus, and then maybe another kilometer to get to the language building. Big campus.
1. Pictures at an Exhibition, Promenade-Il Vecchio Castello (Mussorgsky)
2. Ain't Gwine Whistle Dixie (Any Mo') (Taj Mahal)
3. Black Mountain Side (Led Zeppelin)
4. Neighborhood (Space)
5. Lyrics To Go (A Tribe Called Quest)
6. Horses (Tori Amos)
7. 5:15 The Angels Have Gone (David Bowie)
8. Icarus (Borne on Wings of Steel) (live) (Kansas)
9. Willing to Fight (live) (Ani DiFranco)
10. It Don't Matter to Me (Phil Collins)