Thursday, March 01, 2007

National Palace Museum, pt. 2


December 30, 2006 - Yea, so remember the lomo in my last post depicting a wonderfully partly cloudy day with sun shining bright and plenty of blue peeking through white fluffy clouds? This is the same day a few hours later. Will somebody just shoot me already?

This is at the National Palace Museum, and I was afraid of a repeat of the last time I went to that museum, when it started raining and I had to abandon my bike at the Shilin MRT station to be retrieved several days later. I hate riding in the rain (think wet cat). If it had happened again on this day, I would've taken it as a sign from GOD to get out of Taipei and head back to the U.S.


National Palace Museum main gate. Another visit is in the cards as I hear it has recently been re-opened after an expansion.


Interior long exposure of the museum.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Stop (Pink Floyd)
2. The Crunge (Led Zeppelin)
3. Confusion (Electric Light Orchestra)
4. Animals (Talking Heads)
5. Symphony No. 5, II. Andante Con Moto (Beethoven)
6. Two Ladies ("Cabaret")
7. You're the Wish You Are I Had (XTC)
8. John, I'm Only Dancing (David Bowie)
9. Kali Kali Zulfon Ke Phande Nah Dalo (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)
10. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)

No comments: