Friday, March 16, 2007
Still in Daan Forest Park
January 28, 2007 - This is the northeast corner entrance of Daan Forest Park, where Jian Guo South Road and Xinyi East Road intersect. It is apparently the spiritual nexus of Taipei, where religious groups gather and meditate and hand out propaganda. Lot of Buddhist monks of various sects and schools, and Falun Gong.
As far as accepting alms, I think this monk has the concept right. At least I like his MO. Stay out of peoples' way and continue practicing.
The version of the vibraphone ensemble without showing my shadow doing the Power Rangers pose.
1. Powerhouse at the Foot of the Mountain (Peter Gabriel - "Birdy")
2. Charity's Theme ("Sweet Charity")
3. Starcrazy (Suede)
4. Uwaki-Bush (Shoukichi Kina & Champloose)
5. You've Got a Friend (Carole King)
6. Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee ("Grease")
7. Save Me (Queen)
8. Electioneering (Radiohead)
9. No Backrub (Bikini Kill)
10. Counting Backwards (Throwing Muses)