Monday, March 12, 2007

winding down last semester


January 25, 2007 - The Taida campus has balls.


Etsuko, my classmate last semester. She was my only classmate last semester. It was weird having such a small class. It was even weirder that we had such a small class, yet didn't have much conversation practice. Fortunately, my current teacher is good about having us/making us speak.

Etsuko doesn't like having her picture taken. I snuck this shot. Afterwards I asked her if it was alright, and she said, "as long as you don't show it to anyone". I didn't respond, making no promise. We're not staying in touch now, so I figure all's fair.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) (Junior Walker & the All Stars)
2. Shangri-La (Nomad)
3. Apache Moon (Nokko)
4. Hachimitsu (Spitz)
5. What's Going On? (Marvin Gaye)
6. Cello Concerto No. 1, IV. Allegro con Moto (Shostakovich - Yo-Yo Ma)
7. secret song (Nirvana)
8. Hole in the Sky (Black Sabbath)
9. The Way You Do the Things You Do (The Temptation)
10. Mama Help Me (Edie Brickell & New Bohemians)

No comments: