Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kaohsiung night shots


February 18, 2007 - More of the multiple exposure mode on the 2. Here I can distinctly see I took 5 consecutive shots of the same basic scene. Again, five is not enough. I'll try 10.


Long exposure with the 2. I don't know what this plaza is, not far from my uncle's building. I think it's always been here, although maybe prettied up after the dictatorial rule of the KMT ended in the late 80s. I don't even know what it's called.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Jason and the Argonauts (XTC)
2. Yinnin' & Yangin' (Victor Wooten)
3. Velvet (Nokko)
4. I Believe (R.E.M.)
5. Another Brick in the Wall, part I (Pink Floyd)
6. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) (Sly & the Family Stone)
7. Planetary (Rainer Maria)
8. Timebomb (Public Enemy)
9. I've Had Enough (The Who)
10. Hello Earth (Kate Bush)

2 comments:

joyce said...

that second pic is really cool...is that a fountain or just the way the light is reflecting?

Anonymous said...

it's a fountain alright. one of those dancing ones. kids like to play in it when it's hot.